“We put our finger on why the sector had been failing, with under investment, poor maintenance, unsympathetic refurbishment and non-existent marketing topping our list. We then set about acquiring 30 pubs under the name of Bold Pub Company from Telford to West Yorkshire, to prove that, properly managed, there is still a place for the community pub. We eventually sold the business in 2007.
1. Candidate must have at least 5 years experience running a late night licensed bar
2. Candidate must have a personal licence
3. Candidate must provide evidence or references regarding previous employment in a late night venue.
4. The Appointed Manager required to work Thursday Day, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Nights when bar is open as open until early hours.
5. Main Responsibilities of Stock Control, Cash Handling, Security of the Premises, Customer Service & Safety, Licensing Objective Management